Grand Opening (GO) Talent Solutions
The most effective & cost-efficient way to acquire qualified talent for new store locations nationwide. Complimentary new store report available. Read more…
GPS (Graphical Precise Sourcing) Recruitment System
This powerful sourcing and screening technology speed up your hiring process while making your company more competitive. Read more…
Successful Recruitment Process Outsourcing through Adaptive RPOSM for a major call center delivers better candidate sourcing and screening and a dedicated on-site recruitment team
Outcome in Brief
Superior recruitment efficiencies including:
- Reduced cost per hire
- Improved automation of the hiring process
- Improved quality of hire
- Reduced call center turnover
The client manages a cluster of call centers operating under the umbrella of a parent company located in the western United States. They not only faced significant challenges in their hiring and retention efforts, but were also opening up a new call center and needed strong recruitment methodologies in place for its launch.
Some of the other key hurdles included a saturated market and branding challenges involving the call centers’ reputation among the regional labor force.
Significant recruiting results were achieved in the following areas:
- Over-burdened internal recruitment challenges were eliminated
- Improvement in candidate flow
- Increase in sourcing volume
- Increase with support through an on-site, dedicated team
- Improved communications with both hiring managers and candidates
- Significant automation and streamlining of processes
- Improved testing and training
- Improved scheduling for both hiring and training
- Using a sophisticated, multi-pronged recrtuiment approach, Headway worked intensively with the management of the separate call centers, resulting in a unified successful sourcing program.
- To accomplish these goals, Headway utilized proprietary sourcing tools, a customized e-Recruiting technology platform, and unique social networking groups to find and attract interested and qualified candidates.
- Additionally, Headway deployed an on-site recruitment team making the hiring and on-boarding process more efficient and candidate-focused.
- Headway’s Adaptive RPOSMolution was created to integrate with and improve upon the client’s existing hiring information systems which resulted in a higher level of automation coupled with a more in-depth screening of the candidate pool.
- 13,000 viable candidates sourced for individual call centers
- 302 employment offers extended for Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) one week ahead of schedule
- Delivered superior candidates with key problem solving abilities
- New coordinated system put into place for scheduling of orientation and training of CSRs